Monday, July 27, 2009

Mother says devil made her stab and decapitate her baby - Americas, World - The Independent

Mother says devil made her stab and decapitate her baby -
Americas, World - The Independent
: ""



(Via .)



***WARNING!!!***

What follows is very very disturbing. Actually, if you want to know the God's honest. And forgive the crude language. What follows is very fucking disturbing. Just O my God... Comments after the story are my own... I'm reposting the story in the event the link doesn't work. First heard it on the news this morning and just couldn't take it all in... Here it comes. If you are sensitive, beware...

Mother says devil made her stab and decapitate her baby
Monday, 27 July 2009
Police found a three-week-old baby boy decapitated and stabbed in a Texas home and his mother "screaming that she killed her baby" after the devil told her to do it.

The mother, Otty Sanchez, 33, of San Antonio, was taken to hospital in a critical condition with self-inflicted stab wounds to her chest and stomach, said San Antonio police spokesman Joe Rios.

Investigators took a sword, a machete and a kitchen knife from the home.

Officers also found two children unharmed at the home, though it wasn't immediately clear where they were taken.

Sanchez would be charged with capital murder, Rios said.

Rios said police were called around 5am yesterday and found Otty on the couch "screaming that she killed her baby," whom police identified as Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez.

Rios said she told police that she was hearing voices.

The baby was also missing body parts. Police are investigating claims that the mother made about eating those parts, sources said.

Rios said initial information showed the dead baby was Sanchez’s only child.

From The Belfast Telegraph

###

Comments by me...

WHAT THE FUCK! AHHH! Just AHHH!

With this out of the way. Wait no? AHHH! Sweet Jesus what? I don't even know what to say?
What?
A Three week old baby?
Stabbed?
The head cut off?
Kitchen kinfe, Sord, Meshetti?
What the fuck?
and. Oh God. missing body parts? Mother claims she ATE? them?
Oh God.
I. Don't. Even. Know.

I bet she's going to claim post partum depression or psychosis or something.

I know it can mess you up and she's not the first mother, come to think of it the first mother in Texas to murder her child(ren) and claim PPD.

I had PPD really bad after having Skye and Benjamin. I have suffered with many aspects of mental illness over the past several years. I know it can get very bad. I know this. Maybe that is what happened here. It seems lots of parents are flipping out on their poor little kids but is that an excuse?

I think in the UK, if I remember correctly, if a mother harms and kills her child in the first year of life they go into hospital and get help but don't get done up on murder.

I can see this as being helpful but being a mother myself. The thought of hurtting my babies? Oh God. Yes they can drive me mad to the point I feel like I'm loosing my rag. but this is when I pull my frayed nerves around me and put them in their room where they are safe and I take some time out and listen to the iPod or blunder around playing the SIMS or do something 'til I calm down.

How horrible.

That poor little love. He probily woke up or wasn't sleeping and was crying because he was wet or cold or hot or felt yucky or was hungry or who knows?
I bet this mom was all stressed out or whatever, I remember the weeks and months after bringing home Skye were just awful Awful Awful I don't know how I got through it and I had Larry here. I couldn't picture being on my own. I would of gone crazy...
Well I don't know if she heard voices or not or is just saying this... But what makes my stomach drop is. This poor little baby is crying. and sees his mommy and then gets stabbed! Now if I accidently cut my finger it hurts. One time I stabbed through my fingernail and into the finger on accident and it fucking hurt. That poor little baby. Jesus God above... Oh.
And then... Oh God she cut the poor baby's head off? Really? Oh God. I just don't know. I'm sorry WTF?
Oh God... And then this woman must be barking mad as she. Did I read this right? Claimed to eat EAT some of the baby's bodyparts that are now missing?

O my God.

Those poor police that had to see this. The poor M.E. or whoever looks into deaths in Tx. And how in the world do the nurses and doctors like come in to care for this woman? Do they know what she did? Well surely they must as her name is all out there in print and in media and all. Oooh I am going to have to ask my mom who is a nurse. I don't think I could take care of her if I did my toung would have to be reattached as I'd of bitten it right off.

Well. Back to the mothers in the UK. I wonder if they fix them so they can't have any other kids or do they provide supports or are they not allowed near kids like sex offenders here in the states? I could only think living with having killed your baby would be worst than any term in the pinn.... Or anything the law of man could do. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment